ORGANIC LIQUID CASTILE SOAP
Available in 250ml, 1 LT or 2.5 LT
A natural liquid soap base, certified organic, that simply requires the addition of fragrance and colour, and can readily be thickened by salt.
Pre blended for you - ready to use - If you prefer it a little thicker - just dissolve salt with hot water at a ratio of around 50/50 - cool - and add a small amount (up to 2% to thicken slightly) or if used in foamy bottles - add around 20% Liquid soap base to 80% purified water - which will yield 5 x the quantity.
Can be beautifully coloured with RenascentCollege / Renascent Bath and Body dyes (not the pigments as these will settle to the bottom)
- A true liquid soap.
- Certified Organic liquid soap base (Soil Association certification).
- Allows for the production of a certified organic liquid soap, if the converter/filler have organic certification.
- Contains no surfactants.
- Vegetable origin.
- Has a natural translucent pale yellow colour.
- Requires the addition of fragrance, essential oils or colour.
- Readily thickened by the addition of common salt (Sodium Chloride) if required.
Ingredients list (in descending order)
- Aqua (Water)
- Organic Potassium Oleate (Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Organic Potassium Cocoate (Derived from Coconut Oil)
- Organic Glycerine (Derived from the natural Oils in the soap making process - Plant based)
- Citric acid (Derived from Citrus Fruits)
The product is:
- Translucent Pale YellowLiquid
- Free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides or genetic modification
- Composed of a maximum proportion of certified organic ingredients
- Minimally processed, consistent with the nature of the product
- Clearly identifiable and separate through the manufacturing chain
- Manufactured under ISO 14001 Environmental Management System