Full flavoured experience
Ideal as a tobacco replacement on its own
Premium and Natural
High quality resealable packaging
No artificial flavours or enhancers
Quality and fresh Ingredients selected
LUCID DREAMS HERBAL BLEND 100% ORGANIC
Hand blended and organic this mix offers a little magic:
All of these blends can be brewed as a tea, smoked or vaped.
All Herbs and blends have what is called a "reverse tolerance". Unlike with caffeine, tobacco, weed and other types that have a declining effect, so the more you use it builds up a tolerance to the substance, these herbs have the opposite effect. The first few times you use these blend, the effect is minimal, however after regular use over a week or so, they become much more noticeable. So with regular use it "kicks in" and then the effects are noticeable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Either smoke it with a rollie paper, in a pipe or a vaporiser. You can grind it up with a grinding machine (mull) if you like but it tends to burn longer if you don't.
Use as a tea. 2 heaped teaspoon to a mug of Very hot (not boiling water then let it sit for 10 minutes. The longer you relax it the stronger it becomes up to around 20 minutes.
The relaxing effects of the Damiana plant is said to be similar to the initial relaxation of smoking marijuana, but Damiana is legal in most places. Damiana is believed to have an antidepressant effect. Damiana is often smoked or made into a tea in order to obtain a legal high similar to that of marijuana, but milder.
Chamomile is considered a safe plant and has been used in many cultures for ailments and as a mild sedative. Some studies, primarily using combinations of chamomile with other plants, show it may have health benefits.
Mugwort is also used to stimulate gastric juice and bile secretion. It is also used asa liver tonic; to promote circulation; and as a sedative. Other uses include treatment of hysteria, epilepsy, and convulsions in children. Women take mugwort for irregular periods and other menstrual problems.
Blue Lotus -
The dried flowers of the plant are smoked or steeped in a tea in order to give the user a sense of peaceful relaxation. Blue Lotus is noted for its calming euphoria, aphrodisiac qualities, and sedation.
Passion Flower -
- May Help Reduce the Effects of Menopause, Including Hot Flashes & Depression.Reduces Inflammation, Lowers Blood Pressure, Reduce Anxiety, Addresses ADHD symptoms, Improves Sleep
• You must be over 18 to buy this product
• No hazardous chemicals or pharmaceutical additives.
• All of our ingredients are Organic as well as Kosher where possible.
• This blend is not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
• If you have a medical condition or on any medication, please consult with your doctor.
• Intended for recreational use by responsible individuals.
• Empower yourself by doing your own personal research.