Reed Diffuser Oil Refills - Jasmine Dream
HIGH SCENT REED DIFFUSER OIL REFILLS +10 STICKS PREMIUM GRADE - JASMINE DREAM
Discover a feminine fragrance inspired by the beauty of blooming flowers with our High Scent Reed Diffuser oil refills with our Jasmine Dream scent. Our reed diffusers will effortlessly infuse your home with our delectable range of fragrances. Create a relaxing atmosphere & harmony for your home or workplace with our long lasting premium diffuser oils hand poured and crafted.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the wood top or similar from your reed diffuser jar.
- Carefully remove the cap from the refill bottle and pour the desired amount into your jar.
- Place the wood top, etc. back onto your jar.
- Put the 10 reed sticks included in your pack into the jar.
- Let the sticks absorb the oil, then flip them so that the saturated ends face upwards and the dry ends are submerged in the oil in the bottle.
- Place your diffuser in an area with good air circulation or near the door, alternatively in enclosed spaces. It could be used indoors in your bathroom, toilet, room, wardrobe, linen cupboard, car, smaller spaces at home or work. The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
- By flipping the reeds you can control the intensity of the scent. For more fragrance, flip the sticks more often. The oil will evaporate faster.
- If you find the fragrance to be too strong for your space, you can remove a few reeds and store them for future use. Less reeds produce less scent.
- Do not swallow/ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
- Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
- Do not light the liquid.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.