Epsom Salt - Magnesium Sulphate
Epsom Salt- Magnesium Sulphate / Sulfate- Pharmaceutical Quality
Epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate / Sulphate) is best known as a component of bath salts, but it offers a wide range of uses & benefits. Using Epsom Salts as a bath soak can have great potential benefits.
BENEFIT OF EPSOM SALT:
- Relaxation and relief from stress, headaches and insomnia
- Relief of joint pain and Improved joint health
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- Detoxifying the body of toxins and heavy metals
- Relief for insect bites and sunburn
- Relief of inflammation, swelling and bruising
- Treatment of athlete’s foot, tinea, toenail fungus and gout
- Soothing eczema and other skin conditions
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Dissolve two cups of epsom salts in a warm bath and soak for 30 minutes to allow the body to absorb the beneficial minerals.
- Half a cup of Epsom Salts makes an effective foot bath.